Thursday, April 21, 2016

UFC 197 | UFC 197 Live Stream






UFC 197 has a second title fight on the card –  Jon Jones vs Preux flyweight champ Demetrious Johnson meets Henry Cejudo in the co-main event. Had Jones turned down the fight with “OSP,” it’s likely UFC 197 Stream would’ve gone forward with Johnson-Cejudo in the main event. But this whole business of saving cards might not go away for Jones soon. With Tuesday’s decision by the UFC to pull Conor McGregor from the UFC 200 main event against Nate Diaz, Jones said he’d be glad to step in and headline that card, as well, in July.

UFC 197 but he doens’t think McGregor is truly going to retire, despite his Twitter proclmation earlier in the day, before being pulled that that was his intention. UFC 197 Live Stream i don’t think he’s going to retire,” Jones said. “A guy like Conor, he’s a fighter and he’s a winner, and I don’t think he would want to go out on a loss. If he doesn’t fight again, his legacy is really that Diaz fight .So I’m pretty sure he’ll be back. …

Conor knows what he’s doing. I believe he’ll be back. Conor’s made a lot of money, so I’m sure he’s in a position right now where he doesn’t need to jump up and fight in the next event. I’m sure he can afford to take a long time off. He’ll be back.”Back is what Jones is on Saturday, and bringing a mentality he hopes will show he’s improved on the issues that have plagued him outside the cage.

I feel alive,” he said. “I feel as if I’ve grown a lot. I feel as if everything happens for a reason. We’re all on different journeys and different paths in life, and I feel happy where I am today. UFC 197 takes place Saturday at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. The main card airs on pay-per-view following prelims on FOX Sports 1 and UFC Fight Pass. Check out more from Jones in the video above.

No comments:

Post a Comment